Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gmail - Thank you - fedupinarizona@gmail.com

Gmail - Thank you - fedupinarizona@gmail.com

Thank you
Inbox
X

Reply
More
Sherrod Brown info@sherrodbrown.com via bounce.bluestatedigital.com to me
show details 10:18 PM (2 hours ago)
Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from info@sherrodbrown.com
Sherrod Brown 2012

Dear Jack,

Thanks for signing my petition to hold China accountable for their currency manipulation. We can’t afford to let their unscrupulous practices cost us any more jobs. That’s why I’m urging Speaker Boehner to hold a vote to stop China’s cheating, and I’m grateful to have you standing with me.

If you haven’t already, will you share my petition with your friends on Facebook and Twitter?

And remember, every dollar counts as we fight for workers in Ohio and across the country. Will you pitch in $5 right now to help me continue that fight?

Thanks again for standing up for middle class workers.

-Sherrod

Paid for by Friends of Sherrod Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment