Delete forever
Not spam
Move to
Labels
More
1 of 4
In new window
Print all

a quick favor?
Spam
X

Reply
More
David Risley david@davidrisley.com via aweber.com to me
show details 10:27 AM (1 hour ago)
Hey ,
A couple days ago, I emailed you about the launch of my
brand new podcast.
I just got it into iTunes. And...
It would be really awesome if you could take a moment
to post a review of the podcast in iTunes.
Obviously, you're under no obligation. But, those reviews
and ratings inside of iTunes help me out in a number of
ways. So, I'd really appreciate it.
Here is the direct iTunes link:
If you haven't listened to it yet, be sure to do that first. :-)
I might just release the next episode next week. This isn't
going to usually be a weekly podcast (probably more like
bi-weekly), but I want to get it off to a good start and make
sure people know I'm serious about this.
Anyway - thanks in advance. You're awesome. :-)
Stay inspired. Make things happen.
- David "I've got a face for podcasting!" Risley ;-)
P.S. BTW, outlined a new project yesterday that I
can't WAIT to get started on. Tons of free training
videos I'm going to do. Oh, and my Blueprint report
is going to not require opt-in anymore. :-) Changing
some things. :-)
More on that stuff a little later...
P.P.S - If you're an Inner Circle member, I'll be
divulging this new project to you guys on the coaching
session this afternoon. :-) 3PM EST.





PC Media, Inc., P.O. Box 1417, Riverview, Florida 33568, USA