Archive
Spam
Delete
Move to
Labels
More
1 of 3
In new window
Print all

2 cool releases today (check this out)
Inbox
X

Reply
More
David Risley david@davidrisley.com via aweber.com to me
show details 9:17 AM (1 hour ago)
A couple of things popped onto my radar
this morning that I wanted to pass on.
I haven't played around with either of these
things personally (yet), but they both look
REALLY cool.
I know there are many on my list who will
see the power in one or both of these things. Which
is why I'm emailin'. :-)
[------ Thing #1 -----]
Glen Allsopp (from Viperchill), has just released
his first premium plug-in called OptinSkin.
If you've ever felt stupid trying to set up nice
looking opt-in forms on your blog, this is worth
a look.
This blows Popup Domination OUT OF THE WATER.
Plus, it isn't even about pop-ups.
This is about putting high-converting list opt-ins
in the place that make sense - like right under a
post, the sidebar, etc.. I've been doing this for awhile,
but I had to manually code it.
I might actually switch it to OptinSkin anyway just
so I can get the tracking and split-testing stuff.
This is worth checking out --> OptinSkin
[------ Thing #2 -----]
Awhile ago, I did a comparison of Optimizepress
and Premise. And I've made no bones about the
fact that I prefer OptimizePress.
However, Premise 2.0 looks POWERFUL.
Here's why...
It actually has turned into an all-in-one
sales solution. In addition to all the stuff
Premise usually does, it now includes:
- Membership site management
- Built-in integration with payment gateway
- Built in "drip feed" of content
- Built-in security for secure downloads
It does other things.... but DAMN!...
You know what this means?
It means that Premise 2.0 takes Optimizepress,
Wishlist Member and WP-Drip (all plug-ins I
use and recommend)... and COMBINES them into
an all-in-one solution.
I'm pretty damn impressed.
And they've DROPPED the price (which is unreal).
I'm planning to get my hands on this and refresh
my comparison to Optimizepress. Because, this changes
the game.
Really, really impressed with this ---> Premise 2.0
OK, so those are my two things.
Catch ya on the flip-side. ;-)
Stay inspired. Make things happen.
- David "Impressed with Premise" Risley
P.S. Oh, and a HUGE "thank you" for everybody who
reviewed and rated my new podcast! The Blog Program
got into the "New and Noteworthy" section of iTunes
for my category. I'm humbled.... and excited!
I'll be releasing the second episode this week. :-) Stay
tuned for that.





PC Media, Inc., P.O. Box 1417, Riverview, Florida 33568, USA