Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gmail - News Update: Public Advocate strikes back - fedupinarizona@gmail.com

Gmail - News Update: Public Advocate strikes back - fedupinarizona@gmail.com

News Update: Public Advocate strikes back
Inbox
x

Eugene Delgaudio eugene.delgaudio@traditionalvalues.us via bluehornet.com
6:09 AM (5 hours ago)
to me
Public Advocate Banner


Dear Jack,

Have you heard about the national headlines Public Advocate is making right now in our fight with the Homosexual Lobby?

They tried to silence my message, but I refused to give in.

You see, just the other week I emailed a painfully true warning about the Homosexual Classrooms Act to the readers of a mainstream news site.

Only hours after it went out, the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the single biggest Homosexual Lobby in the country, launched an online petition attacking Public Advocate and urging its members to lash out at news site that dare to allow our message to be heard.

I can't say I'm surprised at how quickly they reacted. The radical homosexuals monitor my every action, always on guard for Public Advocate's next move.

Human Rights Campaign is the worst of the worst.

They have access to over a million radical homosexuals who are willing to give their last dime to see their agenda shoved into our country...

...but they stood shaking when they saw Public Advocate speaking out through a mainstream news source.

They are on the highest alert for our next move.

My friend, I can sense real fear in their words. Public Advocate is striking into territory they believed was theirs alone: Mainstream Media.

And it has them terrified!

They know that their single best weapon in their war on American families and school children is OUR SILENCE.

But every single time you and I get our message to new ears -- to pro-Family activists just waiting to be activated -- they see their victory slipping away.

Will you join me today in launching our next email campaign?

If you can chip in $20, or even $100 or $50, you will be single-handedly paying for thousands of emails to be sent to potential new supporters! And the more you give, the more I can email.

Will you make a special contribution right now?



I refused to give in to their vile hateful attacks on myself and all the values pro-Family Americans hold dear.

And then Public Advocate roared back nation-wide!

Just days after the homosexual jackals and their allies attacked us and our former ally for spreading the truth, I sent our message of the Homosexual Classrooms Act to ANOTHER major conservative newsletter.

And sure enough, only hours later the radical homosexuals were crying out against it! Radical Homosexual's afraid of our email!

They complained on political blogs across America that Public Advocate should not be allowed this chance to speak.

But this time that's all they did. Complain. To each other.

They didn't launch a new petition or broadcast lies all over the nation.

They just stood there in fear and anger, powerless.

You see, they realized that they can't stop us. Not you, not me, not the millions upon millions of pro-Family Americans across this nation.

You and I both know the stakes in this fight are the highest they have ever been.

Will you make a special contribution today?

Every dollar you give sends our message to more and more potential new members. Just a $20 donation can enable me to email 1,000 new people or more!

Can you chip in $20 or even $50 right now to fund our next email campaign?



My friend, the next step in this fight is upon us, but I still need the funding to pay for it.

For every $20 you chip in, I can email a thousand potential new supporters, or more!

And every email I send is another chance for someone to sign our petition against the Homosexual Classrooms Act.

Last year Public Advocate presented one million petitions to Congress!

These signed petitions show the politicians that Americans are opposed to the radical homosexual agenda, and the more emails I send, the more petitions Americans sign.

That is what they fear. That is why the homosexual jackals and their allies have attacked us so fiercely.

But we must have money to send emails and get petitions.

Even if you can only chip in $5 or $10, that's still 250 or 500 emails I can send to passionate Americans.

Will you stand with me today by making a contribution to Public Advocate to ensure our message never falls silent?



Without your support, none of my work would be possible. But with you...

...with you, Public Advocate can accomplish so very much!

You see, they want me silenced once and for all.

They say our message is un-American -- but every day more Americans join us.

But when I refuse to let our children be indoctrinated with radical homosexuality, they accuse me of hate-speech.

When I send out my messages to the hundreds of thousands of Public Advocate supporters, they tell the nation that “Eugene Delgaudio is all alone” in this fight.

But Jack, when I took our message to audiences who have not heard the truth yet, the single largest homosexual group in the country grew terrified.

They have seen that lying about you and me and the entire pro-Family Movement will not make us go away.

And I would love nothing better than to keep the pressure up, but I have to pay for it first.

So I need to ask you to seriously consider making a special contribution to Public Advocate today of $50 or $20.



These past days I stood appalled as the bloated Homosexual Lobby threw their weight around in the media.

It breaks my heart to see an ally of the Family burned by the radical homosexual fires, but even worse, it hurts me to have yet another door closed to our message.

The establishment, the media and even the biggest so-called conservative groups, have sold out to the Homosexual Lobby... and now?

They want Public Advocate censored. SILENCED.

They want us to stop talking about the danger of the Homosexual Agenda.

You see, there are so many pro-Family supporters out there in America; if you and I united with all of them we would be unstoppable.

But I have to reach out to them first. Without Public Advocate's warnings, many mainstream Americans will never know about the threats facing our country like the Homosexual Classrooms Act.

But don't worry my friend, there are still many more doors open to Public Advocate and our message in defense of family values.

But first I have to pay for them.

That's why I need to ask you for an emergency contribution. Opportunities come up very quickly and I may not have time to come to you when the fight is at its worst.



So please, will you consider a special contribution today to make sure that our message reaches new ears?

A contribution of just $20 will enable me to email 1,000 potential new supporters.

$100 could mean 5,000 new supporters, or even more!

Even just chipping in $5 or $10 would still mean 250 or 500 more new allies.

So please, pray about it carefully and give whatever you can today. Thank you.

For the Family,

Eugene Delgaudio
President, Public Advocate

P.S. The radical Homosexual Lobby wants to Silence you and I for good.

Public Advocate scared the pro-homosexual establishment stiff by sending out our message to mainstream news subscribers, but they are not about to give up.

We desperately need additional funding to pay for our next email campaign initiative to warn pro-Family Americans about the threat of the Homosexual Classrooms Act and collect even more signed petitions against it!

Please consider a special contribution today to help Public Advocate overcome their efforts to silence us.


Because Public Advocate of the U.S. is a non-profit, charitable organization that fights the radical agenda of the Homosexual Lobby, contributions are not tax deductible for IRS purposes. This email was not produced or e-mailed at taxpayer expense. Public Advocate's phone number is (703) 845-1808, its address is 5613 Leesburg Pike, Suite 17 Falls Church, VA 22041, and its website is http://publicadvocateusa.org/p://publicadvocateusa.org/.

To help Public Advocate grow, please forward this to a friend.

Click this link to view online.

No comments:

Post a Comment