Friday, January 20, 2012

Gmail - Correspondence from Senator McCain - fedupinarizona@gmail.com

Gmail - Correspondence from Senator McCain - fedupinarizona@gmail.com

A crock of s%6& form letter From Az's RINO in Chief.

Correspondence from Senator McCain
Inbox
X
Reply
senator@mccain.senate.gov to me
show details 8:51 AM (3 hours ago)
January 20, 2012
Mr. Jack Hotchkiss
3630 E Dove Ln
Kingman, AZ 86409-2848
Dear Mr. Hotchkiss:
Thank you for contacting me regarding the Executive power of the President of the United States. I appreciate hearing your views on this issue.
As you know, and have duly noted in your letter, it is the duty and responsibility of the Congress to create the laws of the United States. While the Constitution allows the President to participate in law making, he or she may not act unilaterally. Please know that I take my responsibilities as a United States Senator very seriously and will do my best to live up to my oath to defend the Constitution of the United States.
Thank you again for contacting me regarding this issue. Please feel free to contact me regarding this concern, or any others in the future.
Sincerely,
John McCain
United States Senator
JM/js
Reply
Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment