Thursday, January 24, 2013

Where Obama Stands - Constitutional Emergency

Where Obama Stands - Constitutional Emergency


This thing scared me to death the first time I saw it! Can't say where it's from, but it looks like news clips and even old news reels, and stuff from other folks on YouTube. The title says it all.

Comment by Kathleen S 4 hours ago
No surprises to me.
Comment by william e grant 3 hours ago
THERE IS NO QUESTION ( ANTICHRIST )  JUST LOOK AT THE EVIL ON THIS WHOLE DAM PLANET ======   I HEARD SAY THAT IT IS A== SATANIC REVOLUTION === .
Comment by Jan Hug 2 hours ago
Nothing really new here.
Comment by Robert M Frank 2 hours ago
Dead Man Talking..........
Comment by Steven G. Elliott 1 hour ago
Totally demon possessed.
Comment by Allen B. Menges, 59 minutes ago
I know where he stands, just hope the citizenry get awake enough to realize we need a rush houTop
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment