Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I need help in altering this image - Constitutional Emergency

I need help in altering this image - Constitutional Emergency


Can you take this image and add blood on it, running down it....then that will accurately show their contributions to our country and this world?

Views: 401
Follow – Email me when people reply

Replies to This Discussion

Twana, this is very scary...but like one person said on another page....."this may be OUR last election " WE the PEOPLE see. sad, very sad. but don't think i have given up, because i am still here, typing, and complaining to all that need to be.
Are you wanting blood on the word Muslim, on the form in front, the WH, or all over?
all over....top dripping down
I can't but I will see if my friend Joyce can...she is good...
Wish I could help ya on that !
smear the image with pig guts and sh*t
We cannot forget that of the 45 +/- dictators in the world today, almost all have been elected, many reelected and almost all go by the position of PRESIDENT...
MAY GOD HELP US......WE MUST ALL STAND TOGETHER, TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE,  NEVER IN MY LIFE TIME HAVE I HAVE SEEN OUR COUNTRY BEING DESTROYED BY OUR OWN  PRESIDENT, JUDGES, CONGRESS & SENATE.......WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO, WE CAN'T LIVE UNDER OBAMA....
How about adding a 50-60 year old holding hands with his bride of 9-10. Maybe showing the same guy stoning her for an honor killing. And let us remember they want sharia law to replace our Constitution.
I say cut off all Muslim imports and any funds going to those countries, let them eat each other.
If I had ANY ability at all to alter photos I would ALSO like to see the United States symbol of freedom(the Bald Eagle)sitting on the law with tears streaming out of its eyes.Or perhaps in a cage behind bars!!!
                                                                                                                      CDB
doesn't really look like blood but it is a good try...not sure what can be done to make it obvious that it is blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment