Thursday, January 24, 2013

Web of Trust and PFA - Constitutional Emergency

Web of Trust and PFA - Constitutional Emergency


Hi Patriots!
Firefox has an add-on for Web of Trust (WOT) and when our PFA site comes up it is RED because a bunch of Liberals have rated this site very low.
Please go out to Web of Trust using Firefox and rate this site as being 100% Trustworthy. I just did it and if all of us will do it, then we can be considered a reputable web site.
Thank You in Advance,
Dan Cherkas

Comment by 17 Oaks 4 hours ago
done
Comment by Bill McFerren 4 hours ago
Or use Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Comment by frank J. Martinez 4 hours ago
whats wrong with chrome?
Comment by Dan Cherkas 4 hours ago
There is nothing wrong except the perception of those people out there who may use WOT as a guide to what is a good site or what is a bad site. If they see that PFA is RED, which means really bad, then they will avoid it.
I believe in my heart PFA is a great site that is needed to be read, understood and participated in by all Americans. We should want all avenues of information on PFA to be seen as safe and creditable.
Comment by Don Moore 4 hours ago
Warning!
patriotsforamerica.ning.com
This site has a poor reputation based on user ratings
View rating details and comments
Trustworthiness
Poor
Vendor reliability
Excellent
Privacy
Excellent
Child safety
Unsatisfactory
This site is safe - I want to rate it
Go to the site
Leave the site
Comment by Don Moore 4 hours ago
I rated this site and all I saw was one bad comment.
Comment by Joseph David Digatono 4 hours ago
I'm not that computer literate.  Is there a link I may have missed?
Comment by Dan Cherkas 3 hours ago
Here is the WOT Web Site: http://www.mywot.com/
To enable it on your computer:
Open Firefox. On the menu items at top, open TOOLS. Select ADD-ONs. One that opens you, click on Open Add-Ons. Search for Web Of Trust. Add WOT to your browser.
Once this is done, you can go to PFA and see a RED WOT indicator in both Google Search and such.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
Comment by Tommy_Gunner 3 hours ago
@ Dan Cherkas - Dan  WOT has been so infiltrated by the Democrap/liberal/progressive left as to be totally worthless. I passed this around back in November when WOT started blocking all of my conservative sites and all of my pro 2nd Amendment and gun sites/blogs.  I just uninstalled WOT from all of my computers !  And sent an email to the company expressing my displeasure ( politely) with their liberal/progressve, left leaning take over.
  I seriously doubt that you will be able to override the liberal spamming of the results on that site.
Comment by Paul Stewart Reprogle 3 hours ago
I just check PFA on Norton Web Safe and it rates it as Good with zero threats.
Comment

Follow – Email me when people comment

No comments:

Post a Comment