Thursday, January 17, 2013

And the enemy of this Constitutional Republic is now signing executive orders killing our 2A ! My question is..............what are the American People going to do about it????????????????? - Constitutional Emergency

And the enemy of this Constitutional Republic is now signing executive orders killing our 2A ! My question is..............what are the American People going to do about it????????????????? - Constitutional Emergency


And the enemy of this Constitutional Republic is now signing executive orders killing our 2A ! My question is..............what are the American People going to do about it?????????????????


hussein obama in his islamofascist style used children as human shields!



Follow – Email me when people reply

Replies to This Discussion

Just saw all this BS on the news and we need to act now. Tired of the Idiots in Washington trampling our God given rights
Either see to it that he is impeached or do what they do in the third world....surround the Imperial Palace, better known as the White House and the Imperial Out House, better known as the Capital Building and don't leave until he resigns or until the military forces him to resign. Anyone have a better idea??? Now is the time to say it!
Bart read this and stop being distracted by design! 

The truth about smoke blowers who say they will start precedings to impeach obama

Twana, I agree with what you say about smoke blowers, however, given the fact that we all know that this site as well as many others are being monitored by DHS and others, the strongest thing we should talk about in regards to what our facist in chief is doing as far as 2A rights is impeachment. I think we all know within our own hearts what really needs to happen, but we also need to be stealth to a degree. It might surprise all of us the numbers of people that would like to do more than impeach, but many are being cautious of what they post here.
Denise I hear what you are saying.... however we shouldn't push any works that will not work and that waste peoples time and resources.
Agree Twana.  I just hope that most of our veterans, military, and law enforcement are willing to stand by their oath and not go along with any orders to confiscate firearms from legally licensed gun owners, and I also hope that they are willing to lead us in to the real battle that must be fought by the American people.
Me too Denise and I believe many are on the side of liberty.
agreed ... it all comes down to that usurper being removed and all traitors in Congress removed, and both are given the max for treason ...
Only then we do have a beginning of hope ...
Just a clue here, in your efforts not to talked about some things, you talked about those things quite well.
However I look at this slightly different, it is not so much who or what agency monitors what sites or postings. When it comes down to it, that is their job. The big thing here is that this site seems to have lots of different opinions on a few things. I just joined and still haven't had time to read through more than a few articles. I have seen comments that cover a fairly wide range of responses to different actions. So I don't think it is fair to say "we all" know what needs to be done, as human nature says it is not possible to get 100% agreement in any group of individuals.
Alan,
Stick around and keep reading. Sure there may be a few that differ from the actions you would take,  but I have found most members here are very level-headed Patriotic Americans that are fed-up with this administration. Some of that anger does come out at times. Hell, wait until I go off! It happens.
Overall though, I think you will appreciate the extremely hard work from Twana, the site administrator, and her attention on keeping people keeping people focused. One thing to note... She does not suffer fools lightly, which is refreshing and necessary.
Over time I think you will enjoy it here. I personally find it one of the better sites for info concerning our Constitution being used for toilet paper, and trying to get people motivated to take action. Do not misinterpret this to mean 'taking action' as in "support and vote for the GOP, blah, blah, blah". I have no idea the political party affiliation of anyone on this site, and I'm probably not alone in saying that I don't give a rats rear-end. Our government has been completely corrupted so I'm an equal opportunity hater.
Welcome and enjoy your stay. I pray you will help be part of the solution.
I don't understand why they have not already gone after this dictator for treason???
Three reasons...
Money
Power
Fear
And not necessarily in that order.

No comments:

Post a Comment