Friday, January 25, 2013

List of Banned Firearms - Constitutional Emergency

List of Banned Firearms - Constitutional Emergency


Replies to This Discussion

Stingray,
Is this a list that is already enforced somewhere, or is this the list for the proposal being pushed by Sen. Feinstein ?
This is Feinstein's proposed list.  I'm sure that somewhere in liberal land they are already banned.
Thanks for the info!
I've got several on the list and I would defy them to come take them.
I don't think she and her Democrat slugs have enough votes to do anything with this list except to wave in front of TV cameras. If they come for our firearms it will be done by Exec Order signed by His Imperial Majesty Dictator for Life, Barack (the asshole) Hussein (the Muslim) Obama. 
That may be, but keep in mind what Hussein Obama has said publicly. If Congress does not do the job, he will use his executive orders to get what he wants. I have no doubt in my mind that he will get this ban.
It's not legal according to the laws that "We The People" adhere to and uphold. His executive orders are toilet paper to me and you know what most of us do with toilet paper! His fancy orders are illegal - PERIOD! Who is going to uphold illegal orders? Not me!
And that order will be an illegal order because it violates the Second Amendment
Jim,
Bingo!
Right on. Jim. I still don't believe that the people of this country are going to sit on their butt's and let this little self appointed king take all of our rights. But I do think it is going to get nasty!!
You had better think twice about that.    The reelected ( allegedly) him for a second term, didn't they?
He wasn't elected by a vast majority.  He got 50% and the other guy got 49%.  Personally I think a lot of people didn't vote because Romney is a Mormon.  So now we have to live with this perp for 4 more years.  I think Billy's right.  It's going to get nasty before these four years are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment