Tuesday, January 1, 2013

MFS - The Other News: 20 dark predictions for 2013, the year of oppression and insanity

MFS - The Other News: 20 dark predictions for 2013, the year of oppression and insanity



 
 
Josh Boston was a Marine deployed to Afghanistan between the years of 2004 through 2005. He is no longer in the Marines but penned this letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein following her announcement to outlaw 120 specifically-named firearms including certain semiautomatic rifles, handguns, and shotguns..
CNNi reported:
Senator Dianne Feinstein,
I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.
I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.
I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.
We, the people, deserve better than you.
Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012
Warner Todd Huston spoke with Joshua Boston about his letter.
 533  193  22  770 


ADVERTISEMENT
 1 2

`
  1. It is time for insurrection.
  2. Thank You Cpl Joshua Boston from the bottom of my heart!
    As always you MIGHTY MEN OF VALOR YOU MAKE US MIGHTY PROUD!
    TOO much has been SACRIFICED…for anyone of us to give up OUR RIGHTS…OUR ARMS!!!
  3. As a Vietnam vet I feel I have earned the right to protect myself if and when the ocassion arises. The ocassion has risen twice in my life. Once at a fast food restaurant where I was threatened by knive in a robbery attempt and the second time in my own home where I encountered an armed burglar. By the time the police would have shown up on either ocassion I would have been stabbed or shot. I did not have to shoot on either ocassion but like vultures criminals always go for the easy prey. By the way if firearms are outlawed only the criminals will have them because they will always be able to obtain them illegally. In reference to the 26 people killed at Sandy Hook. He was a sick person that the system didn’t deal with nor did his mother keep her weapons safely locked away from him. He actually could have done more damage with 3 small Molotov cocktails.
  4. Feinstein is a pompous glutemous maximus. She does indeed think the American people are her subjects. This marine might find himself being harassed by the IRS or some other government agency for writing this letter to the California hag. This is what elitist ilk do when the people are brave enough to stand up to them.
  5. Hats off to you Cpl Joshua Boston!
  6. My guess is that this letter will not sit well with the White House. At the very least, I fully expect Joshua to get an IRS audit very soon.
  7. Cpl Joshua Boston – Congratulations sir for saying what so many think and feel. Since it seems that no politican is willing to stand up for our constitution, I thank you for doing so. Those in Washington have certainly forgotten that they work for us —-. Please keep speaking out. Consider running for office from wherever you might live.
  8. Marvelous! He should send the same letter with a “No Sir” to King O as well!
  9. March on Washington on inaugural day may not work. I read that the Secret Service is planning on using large busses to block crowds on the inaugural route. No reason given, but something tells me people are more than fed up with this Marxist.
  10. #28 January 1, 2013 at 6:01 pm
    Ed commented:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Amen, Thank You for your Sacrifices…WE ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL!
  11. Leave it to a “jarhead” to call it right. (I use the term “jarhead” as a sign of respect from a former US Navy Vet.)
  12. It is good to see patriots stand up. Thanks to all of you & God bless each of you.
    Amendment 28
    Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators or Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States.
    The strength and power of the American people to act without “Obama the Benghazi butcher’s” help is what Obama fears most.
    We will go over his head, as he does to congress.
    We will ignore his written orders, as he does the constitution.
    We will burn any new law and keep our God, Guns and freedoms.


 1 2


`

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
*
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Click the "Preview" button to preview your comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment