Saturday, December 22, 2012

Erika shooting the AR-15 - Constitutional Emergency

Erika shooting the AR-15 - Constitutional Emergency


I took my sister Erika to the range for the first time and this is her shooting my Bushmaster XM-15 E2S.

Comment by Shane Christiansen 11 hours ago
Good stance Great training she diden't jerk the trigger once Good Training!!! looks ready for tactical training.
Merry Christmas
Comment by Steven G. Elliott 11 hours ago
I have no idea who worked with her, but that was great.  I used to be an Army small arms trainer, she would have been my star. 
Comment by Wiccanwolf 10 hours ago
She looks too comfortable with that Bushmaster...
Comment by Pat Chadwell 10 hours ago
I just found a M1 Carbine and bought it for 300 now I need to get the rounds and dies for it to reload..Thats what I trained with and used way back when....
Comment by gene r swank 10 hours ago
Looks like she was doing everything right. Would have liked to have seen the target! Just watched a leftie on Fox stating we need to outlaw assault rifles even though Conneticut has a ban on assault weapons the Bushmaster used was legal. They say the 223 puts the bullet out at over 2000 feet per second. Well I say woopee, most hunting calibers have much more power and speed. I say they can pass all of the unconstitutional laws they want, we acording to the Supreme Court do not have to obey an unconstitutional law. Any police trying to enforce unconstitutional law is commiting a feloney. I for one will not ever give up my guns, never never never!!!! A human with out a gun is a slave!!!!!
Comment by Art Ellingsen 9 hours ago
The AR-15 is 99% of an M-16.  All that is missing is the fully automatic firing mode.  An M-1 only has eight shots in its clip, but mass of the bullet is several times heavier and the muzzle velocity is also greater.  Hit someone with an M-1 and you are sure to knock them down even if you hit their bullet proof vest.  In contrast, a flack jacket will stop an AR-15 or M-16 bullet with ease.
Comment by Dennis Bartlett 9 hours ago
gene , the .223 comes out at over 2800 to about 3200 fps , mine just over 3650 . They are good mostly for one thing and that is convenience . They are light and ammo is also light which means more ammo . Having said that they can do massive damage due to a light bullet which can travel many directions when it hits the target . They are no good when hitting armored clothing so not my favorite .
Just built a .300 Rem. Ultra Mag , 26" match barrel w/muzzle break and at a thousand yards it's devastating . Many I know are shooting 1600 yards with consistency . It's heavy , shoots a shell the size of your "middle" finger if you have big hands and lets you know it's a bad jose' when you touch it off .
Comment by Tish 7 hours ago
Woo hoooo... go get 'em, Erika!lol  Show us the bullseye!hehehe
Comment by Marvin Brunswick 4 hours ago
Tough young lady, "The Future of America"!
Get your clips and ammo, NOW!!!
(time waits for no one)
Comment by Jay Lindmeyer 3 hours ago
They arent "Clips", they are Magazines!
Comment

Follow – Email me when people comment

No comments:

Post a Comment