Sunday, December 30, 2012

Are You Trained in Emergency First Aide? - Constitutional Emergency

Are You Trained in Emergency First Aide? - Constitutional Emergency



If you have been trained in Emergency First Aide, please let me/us know. This is very important that we ALL get trained in this needed work. I'm not looking for sites with bits of info, I'm looking for information on who of PFA members have this training and who will step up and help with that info and training here and in your communities.

Twana



Follow – Email me when people reply

Replies to This Discussion

reserved for updates
I have worked as an EMT on ambulance services.  I held an Army MOS as a medic.  That was years ago.
What county and state are you in?
Well ... dunno if this counts for anything
I have some training from Boy Scouts, and have done some pre-med studies (mostly vet), and picked up some education and training in human medicine ... have done frontier medicine on humans and did OK ... am always willing to step in and help if there is need
what county and state are you in?
Butler, Pa ... will be relocating soon ... NW Pa
I was trained in emergency first aid with battle field type injuries at the beginning of the Vietnam War. I never, thank God, had to use it. I keep an extensive medical kit on hand including military surgical supplies for small surgical needs. I try to remember what I used to know but years have made it a little foggy.
Attachments:
George would you be willing to train others in your community?
Yes  USA 6 yr.  med Spec E5, 7 yr rn and med tech. 
Tom what county and state are you in?
Florida, pinellas cty, also uSAF microwave and SATCom Spec E5, 13 yr.
Would you be willing to train some folks in your community?

No comments:

Post a Comment