Friday, November 30, 2012

The Hidious Anti-Liberty Groups Have Come Together To Push Their Anti-United States Agenda on the State of Oklahoma - Constitutional Emergency

The Hidious Anti-Liberty Groups Have Come Together To Push Their Anti-United States Agenda on the State of Oklahoma - Constitutional Emergency


The Hidious Anti-Liberty Groups Have Come Together To Push Their Anti-United States Agenda on the State of Oklahoma

I saw one of these bill boards today.......and I thought to myself....CAIR, hamas and A.N.S.W.E.R. are stepping up the pace.


Do I want war with Iran, NOPE, but I have no problem dealing with them with whatever means is necessary to end their bloodlusting! I do want to end the terrorist training camp in talihana oklahoma, and the one in upstate NY and all of them. I want every muslim deported out of our country! I want them and their evil off our land!
I decided to check out who these people are. No surprise there! All the usuals - PC-self titled "moderate" muslims and the dhimmis. I smell MB! However, why are they doing this in Oklahoma, I mean since none of them are supposedly from here? Because Oklahoma has been having a steady flow of muslims migrating here from different countries. This is part of the muslim caliphate early stages in countries.......when the numbers get larger, their works step up. Plus Oklahoma is supposedly one of the most conservative states in the Nation. If this is one of the most conservative states, then I foresee the destruction of our country soon!
Twana

No comments:

Post a Comment