Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mission statements and are they needed in these forums - Constitutional Emergency

Mission statements and are they needed in these forums - Constitutional Emergency


The only reason for any kind of mission statement in this forum would be to have military experienced people take these values to their state pages and execute them in their proper place. Twana is an awesome organizer who is in the position to come to us for guidance for desicions on her part. It behooves us to make the members of our states to comply with a mission statement that they are to stay on topic and what ever else Twana or we consider important and in which order things should occur. This is a starting point for us and between Twana and us beating heads we could hammer out an effective mission statement, then start creating meaningful OPORDS and FRAGOS. Question do the state pages need chains of command? At the state levels how would training be accomplished? Would NCO's, like myself do the training while officers take responsibility for logistics and such?



Follow – Email me when people reply

Replies to This Discussion

Right on Bob!
I'm done writing and talking. I'm watching...waiting...and READY!
I don't have the personal military experience to know military speed that well, can make out about 1/2 of it but obviously I'm not the one you're speaking to.
It should mirror the next higher level/echelon. If the level above state uses its NCO's to conduct the training, then I would have to say, the States should be doing the same. As in the Military, the Chain of Command must be seamless as can be to keep continuity and consistence throughout. Just my thoughts, but as a former Light Infantryman and NCO, I think it works well.
Steve L.
Aka.... Gunner
Steve I agree with you, we need a (SORM) Standard operating regulating manual, in order for our military vets to follow. In order to have discipline you must have a vision and an objective. I keep waiting for someone to step up and set this plan into action. Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment