Tuesday, November 20, 2012

OFF TOPIC COMMENTS - Constitutional Emergency

OFF TOPIC COMMENTS - Constitutional Emergency


We are getting a lot of new members, so I find I need to send this out again!
OFF TOPIC COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED! It doesn't matter if you are trying to encourage or whatever, if your comment is off topic I will delete it.
If you have something to say and it isn't on topic somewhere, then start your own discussion.
Another important heads up that I find I have to keep repeating - and I'm getting tired of repeating it! 
PFA is not about national politic anymore! I have a problem with continuing in works that do not work!  I have no problem with PFA being used for your state politics. If you want to continue in National politics..........there are plenty of other groups that will continue in that work, I suggest you find one of them and join them and STOP making me have to repeat myself over and over about this.
I've also had my fill of a few members on here berating, shaming and labeling/branding folks as giving up, being cowards, etc., for recognizing that nothing can be accomplished through DC. That is far from truth and that is exactly what the left do to us! They label us to shame us! THAT STOPS NOW! I've been watching our own do that to each other.........Not gonna happen here anymore! Just know, the very ones you are chiding could in turn point their finger at you and label you as a Sleeper that constantly yells at the awakened to wake up.
Here are a few posts that explain where and what PFA is focusing on. Please read them so we'll all be on the same page. Thank you!

and
Twana
Follow – Email me when people reply

Replies to This Discussion

Awesomely good...
Getting a head start on stage two...how to help yourself and others in a positive way.
Negativity does no one any good...
Hope that some of the things I sent on surviving helps out.
REMEMBER: the first 72 hours of ANY emergency are on YOU...You have to be in a position to help YOURSELF and not depend on others to come and save you.

The people on the east coast found that out the hard way, by experience...
Twana, Thank you again..!!Salute..
You go Girl!!!
"...Another important heads up that I find I have to keep repeating - and I'm getting tired of repeating it!..."
Ahhh...the trials and tribulations of parenthood...."How many times do I have to tell you?????   A: 472
Twana, as you cited in your posting one truth...."we are getting a lot of new members..."  May I add, as you are the one who vetts applicants, may I suggest, to make it easier on you and to curb that which you desire to....maybe a template welcome with some do's and don'ts and links embedded so everyone new has the "rules".........as you did in this post....
JMHO and I will try to stay on target just in case I'm one of the offenders...........
Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis
Snowman would you like to help with that?
As to?  Creating the template for you?  I can do "WORD".....but I'm about as dangerous as a Illinois Senator in the White House with regards to HTML and web editing...etc......
or should I be looking at the Sarcasm sign right now?  Difficult to tell some days.......
Well, somebody finally said it.
OK, I bailed out of PFA months ago because of that very problem. Nothing getting done & constant changes of focus with outlandish comments. If you'll keep it that way, I'd like to rejoin your group/mac Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment